knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Canadian Rockies have been



a huge part of my life. Whenever we have moved I have always felt as if part of me was missing.
I would like to share some photos I have taken this past few years.
Here are the Three Sisters which are on the TransCanada Highway, in Canmore - they are so beautiful, no matter what the weather, but on a sunny day they are perfect! The second picture is of Mt. Rundle, my from the Vermilion lakes right in the town of Banff - When I was growing up we used to picnic right at this spot. If every you get to banff - ask for directions .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two years ago we took a holiday in Jasper National Park and here are some of the pictures I
took of the surrounding mountains as well as those on the Highway to Banff. What a lovely drive! The second picture is Mt. Paterson which we found interesting! I have no idea who it
it was named after. These are just a few of my collection -I will post more sometime down the road. Enjoy!

No comments: