knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Here are a couple



of pictures of work by my dear friend Debbie -- She does the most wonderful, whimsical work, both in her dolls and her quilts -- . I asked her to send me a couple of pictures of her favorite work and she did. Here is one of the dolls she donated to Boston Terrier rescue - Deb has two Bostons and is very active in the Boston Terrier rescue club. I love her dolls - the are
so original - She does a lot of applique in her work and in my opinion her work is outstanding. I like this quilt with the castle , bees, and stars.

Debbie is also a professional long arm quilter so if you are in Western Canada and want to reach her I will put her web page in my links. I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I
have enjoyed posting them.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

sheesh (as a friend of mine likes to say) ... that is so kind of you. :)