knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I am ready--

to put the borders on my wall hanging - and get going at the quilting. I will post a picture tomorrow once I get the quilting started. I am also going to post some of the students' work from my learning fa group - the girls have done some wonderful work. I like having this venue to talk about other people's work and show some of my own endeavours.

I am sitting here watching the Republican convention - I find the politics of the United States very interesting as it affects Canada a lot - and what is decided will have many different effects on us.

It is great to have the counter and it is great that quite a few of my friends are checking out this blog. Hopefully they will keep coming back - I promise there will be lots of different
art works - both traditional quilting and art quilting -so hopefully people will enjoy their visits.

No comments: