knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Helen Murphy -


I apologize Helen for getting your last name incorrect in a previous post- must have been a geriatric moment. I would like to tell you a bit about Helen - I met her when I taught a landscape class as well as a thread painting class at a local shop-- I was impressed by how quickly she took to the landscape classes. She joined my learning group and has taken as many classes as possible with wonderful results - here is one of the on line classes she took (Southwest Wall hanging) and look what she achieved!
Her sampler quilt was beautiful and her art quilts are beautiful too.
I am happy to know her and to post her work. S/

No comments: