knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My friend Glenna from Boston

was working on a beautiful memory quilt while we were at the Big Sky and Western retreats-
She asked me if I would add some embellishments to the quilt and I was honored to do so.
I added white daisies and other embellishments under both pictures of wedding couples.


Then Debbie offered to quilt it for her (Deb is a wonderful free motion quilter) and the quilt turned out beautifully. The picture is of me, Deb and Glenna with her wonderful quilt.

I believe Glenna couldn't part with it so is going to make another one for a draw among the family members who attended their reunion in Alberta.

No comments: